Friday, January 10, 2014

Chocolate Hershey's Spread Review #SpreadPossibilities


Even when I was younger, I've always loved Hershey's chocolates. Years and years ago, we used to go to Clark (a U.S. Air Base in the Philippines) because the stores there would have the new varieties of Hershey's chocolates not yet available in the local Philippine market. Now, I am glad they thought of making Hershey's chocolate spreads since my daughters love a similar choco-hazelnut spread.

I received the Hershey's Spreads in Chocolate flavor from #Crowdtap. I immediately tasted it using my finger. I wasn't disappointed with the taste because it tasted good. My daughters tried it and they loved it too.

They loved the breadstick and the Hershey's spreads pairing. They said it tasted like Yan-yan (a snack we buy at an Asian store and I think I saw this at Target already).

I couldn't wait to try the other varieties of the Hershey's Spreads. I think my daughters would love the Hershey's spread with Hazelnut too. :)


DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free Hershey's Chocolate Spread to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. It taste like no other chocolate that I've tried before on a spread :) best things meant to happen that I love this spread on my pan de manila pandesal in the morning before going to office and easy because I order it online at goods.ph love the product to be a part of my morning habit with my coffee and a news on the TV :)

    ReplyDelete