Friday, January 17, 2014

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong Tissue Paper Review

If budget is not an issue for us, I would always buy the Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong tissue paper. I've tried other tissue papers but for me, nothing compares to Quilted Northern. Softness is the first thing I look for in a tissue paper and among all the tissue paper brands I've tried, Quilted Northern would be the softest for me. It's also strong and thick.

I was super excited because as a member of Smiley 360, I was one of the members chosen to receive 2 free product coupons for a free Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong Tissue Paper, some mints, hand sanitizers and some $2 off coupons. I've used Quilted Northern before and this would be my favorite brand among all the tissues.




The Quilted Northern is definitely thicker than the brand I'm using now considering they're both 2-ply rolls but because of our budget, I couldn't always buy the Quilted Northern. The price difference is too big for me to choose the Quilted Northern tissue paper considering the fact and reality that we just flush it down the toilet. If I see it on sale (which is not quite often), that's the time I pick some up and stock up.


Because we're on a budget, I pick the softest and thickest tissue paper within our budget. I may not always buy the Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong Tissue Paper because of the price but I am definitely hands down on its quality.

You can also sign-up to become a Smiley360 member and receive free products to try. Sign-up here to try it. It's free! :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Smiley360 and have received a complimentary free Quilted Northern tissue paper to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment