Monday, January 27, 2014

That Awkward Moment movie trailer review - in theaters Jan. 31, 2014 (Rated R) #AwkwardMomentChat




WARNING: Youtube video is not intended for young children. The movie is Rated R. :)


 I'll be honest. I watched all the Highschool Musical movies because of Zac Efron. He was really cute back then but I saw that he has grown up when I watched the movie Charlie St. Cloud. He became "hot" then. LOL. :)

Now he'll be in a new Romantic Comedy Movie "That Awkward Moment" with Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan. This movie is about three male friends going on life's Awkward Moments where they have to make decisions about their own relationships.

The trailer was funny and because I am a semi-fan of Zac Efron (I said semi because I think he's hot but I don't really collect his posters and all :)), I would definitely watch this. I also think he became "hotter". LOL.

The scenes were a bit exaggerated (okay all romantic comedy films are an exaggeration of the truth. That's what makes them funny right?:)) but definitely funny.

I love the part in the trailer where he arrived at his girlfriend's party Ellie (portrayed by Imogen Poots) and was dressed up inappropriately and met his girlfriend's parents. Talk about AWKWARD. :D



You can also take the quiz to see if you're in a relationship or not here http://video.interlude.fm/tam/.

What do you think of the movie? Will you watch it? :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Chatterbox by House Party and have received a complimentary free That Awkward Moment Chat Pack (pictured above) to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

3 comments: