Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 2 Weigh-In - Fail! :(

Today, I was scared to check my weight on the scale. Why? Because the past week, I pigged out. I didn't even want to write this update because I felt ashamed BUT I need to write this down to remind myself that I need to control my coffee addiction.

So here is the recap on what I did this past week:

- I did Hip Hobs 5x this week.
- I am proud I didn't drink any soda this week BUT
- I drank Trenta Iced Coffee with breve and Toffee Nut Syrup from Starbucks almost everyday
- I ate white rice 2x a day everyday.
- I ate snacks about 3x a day

My tummy didn't change from last week's picture but my weight did.

That's about it. Here is my updated weight today:

Starting weight (01/13/14): 144.6 lbs
Week 1 (01/20/14): 143.8 lbs
Week 2 (01/27/14): 146.0 lbs

Oh yes I gained 2.2 lbs and guess what? My weight even surpassed my initial weight! That's how easy I gain weight.

I WILL do better next week and I did promise myself I will refrain myself from drinking Iced Coffee from now on and will cut back down on rice to once a day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment